• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ModernACC] JoccE's layout 2

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
So i converted another layout, this time from a Joomla template, was a bit harder but i got it to work.

So :p the "Donation" window is kinda ugly so you should change it to a nice animated image or something.

Design is made by TemplateDealer.ch - Free Joomla-Templates for you
And it's coded by me to work with ModernACC

Print:
RxlHGCiJZy.png

Ofc the usual credits to
Paxton and Stian for working on ModenACC

Download here: http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/24104037/layout123.rar

Last edited:
Nice, only thing I miss is a .psd or .xcf file for the header, but I guess not even you had it originally so no harm done there. :)

Nice, only thing I miss is a .psd or .xcf file for the header, but I guess not even you had it originally so no harm done there. :)
No i dont :/

With some standard Phtotoshop skills you could easily change the pic of the header ;)

Last edited:
men
msg

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/layout123\index.tpl" on line 194 " {include_php file='templates/starcraft/topplayer.php'} <a href="" class="view"></a> " include_php: file "'templates/starcraft/topplayer.php'" is not readable' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_compile_include_php.php(43): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('include_php: fi...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(260): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Include_Php->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), NULL, NULL, NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(121): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->callTagCompiler('include_php', Array) #3 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432

Yo It still gets this error.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/aocv3\index.tpl" on line 194 " {include_php file='templates/layout123/topplayer.php'} <a href="" class="view"></a> " include_php: file "'templates/layout123/topplayer.php'" is not readable' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_compile_include_php.php(43): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('include_php: fi...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(260): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Include_Php->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), NULL, NULL, NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(121): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->callTagCompiler('include_php', Array) #3 C:\ in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432

What scripts it needed for this one?
I have none atm and mine looks like this:
saaaadddd.jpg
What should i do?

It says;
Error:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'evo.killers' doesn't exist
For those who think it's hard to see :)

Yea actually it is "broken" cant open your winrar file dude. Tried with both winrar and winzip and 7zip

Back