• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modifying How Skulls and Frags Work?

preguntonontrac

Reaction score
Good morning

I want skull system to work the way it normally works but...

1)I want only white skull and red skull working, of course yellow skull so the skulled player can defend himself.
2)You get a frag or white skull only by killing people 50 level under your own level
3)and when the red skulled gets killed, red skull is removed and starts the frag count again

I started scripting it but after some questions i asked here i think this can be done by editing data files but not sure how. I guess black skull can be removed by setting 0 in config lua but i want to remove the party system skull.

Last edited:
I havent touched tibia or open tibia in years but based on my experience:
1) That is how the skull system normally works. You can remove the black skull from the distro folder files settings, also the party system can be modified there.

Questions 2 and 3 are a little different to do from what i remember. If someone can answer them i am interested in knowing too.

Last edited:
I havent touched tibia or open tibia in years but based on my experience:
1) That is how the skull system normally works. You can remove the black skull from the distro folder files settings, also the party system can be modified there.

Questions 2 and 3 are a little different to do from what i remember. If someone can answer them i am interested in knowing too.

Thanks rep for you...

and yeah question 2 and 3 are the ones that i wanna learn to do but it seems no ones knows how.

Back