• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modren Acc V0.2 Error For the last time

semary

[BB] OTland
Reaction score
It will be the last time i post that error then i will get retiard from modren Acc..

HERE IS YOUR ERROR

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/wow\index.tpl" on line 11 "<title>{$title}</title>" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:398 Stack trace: #0 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(227): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 11) #1 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2130): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array) #2 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2530): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r29() #3 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2630): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_reduce(30) #4 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\appl in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 398

What server are you running?

What version of PHP?

Which rev are you using?

- It's something with your server instead of Modern, this is internal Smarty problem, but it happened only to very few poeple. Probably they are running wrong server configuration.

Try removing the <title>{$title}</title> part in index.tpl and let us know what happens.

i use

Crying Damson virsion 8.54 [ SERVER ] << [8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

xampp-win32-1.7.3

Modren acc v0.2

Last edited:
Will let's see iam downloading it right now.

No the same error show i will uplode for u some pic

Last edited:
Pic of the befor error and after error

INSTALL PAGE

AFTER INSTALL PAGE

ERROR

and no i didn't touch any thing in files this came afetr i clicked on click here in AFTER INSTALL PAGE ..

In config.php, in the $config['website'] try writing your web IP instead of domain URL.

Check if it's working like that.

In config.php, in the $config['website'] try writing your web IP instead of domain URL.

Check if it's working like that.

still have the same error , its kind of a rare error :confused:

Becouse i think iam the only one that have that error

Paxton I had the same,

Dedicated Server
Running latest PHP exct

Also got the error. Sorry to say, but it has something to do with your smarty. I replaced yours with mine and it worked.

Well it worked fine the 1st time for me , idk whats with you guys

I replaced it to newest stable, because after updating from your rev I got this error so I replaced with newest stable Smarty and it worked.

Weird anyway it seems to be smarty related tho :S Gl finding the bug :thumbup:

Back