• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

modretaor keeps deleting my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkos

Reaction score
seriously, can i get an explanation before getting banned? // KEJSAREN

its so funny how you MUST delete posts/treads to keep me quiet.

Here we go again!, I told you in the last thread before it 404, That I'll just tell Leftwing to drop the map, I'll ask him to make it purely from scratch.

Explanation as for to why he is using it, it's as simple as he made it(most of it) which means it is more likely to be his, now I'm sure you had some conflicts with him in the past project, seeing as to, you are still butthurt about it, now just like how the basic protocol of a mod is they will likely tell you, that, "If you have any problem with any Mod, take the problems privately to him/her." instead or making a bunch of threads and post with samefaggotry. Honestly, it is really annoying, so please stop it, we'll stop using that map since it hurt you so much to use it.

Have a Nice day!

Here we go again!, I told you in the last thread before it 404, That I'll just tell Leftwing to drop the map, I'll ask him to make it purely from scratch.

Explanation as for to why he is using it, it's as simple as he made it(most of it) which means it is more likely to be his, now I'm sure you had some conflicts with him in the past project, seeing as to, you are still butthurt about it, now just like how the basic protocol of a mod is they will likely tell you, that, "If you have any problem with any Mod, take the problems privately to him/her." instead or making a bunch of threads and post with samefaggotry. Honestly, it is really annoying, so please stop it, we'll stop using that map since it hurt you so much to use it.

Have a Nice day!

i have never had any conflicts with leftwing, he is a great guy. untill he claimed that he did something that i did lol

and how am i supposed to see your reply if the thread turns 404? and was it really necessery to delete 3x posts? why couldt you guys just not say "we will create a new map" insteed of just keep deleting them lol

you forced me to spam threads & posts, what does moderators expect when they delete 3x posts for no reason

i have never had any conflicts with leftwing, he is a great guy. untill he claimed that he did something that i did lol

and how am i supposed to see your reply if the thread turns 404? and was it really necessery to delete 3x posts? why couldt you guys just not say "we will create a new map" insteed of just keep deleting them lol

you forced me to spam threads & posts, what does moderators expect when they delete 3x posts for no reason

No one forces you to do anything. That much you did on your own, you know the rules.

Now if you want help, can you please give us proof of this(that the map belongs to you?), Remember this fact of life, "It is not what you know but what you can prove."

Now if you keep on spamming, expect for your post to be deleted.

No one forces you to do anything. That much you did on your own, you know the rules.

Now if you want help, can you please give us proof of this(that the map belongs to you?), Remember this fact of life, "It is not what you know but what you can prove."

Now if you keep on spamming, expect for your post to be deleted.

1. Wouldn't you get upset if someone kept on deleting your posts for no reason?

2. I can give you proof if you really like too, but it's not relevant as Leftwing knows that pieces of that map does not belong to him only.

3. What am I supposed to do? Shut my mouth and let Leftwing take credits for something he did not do? I don't think so, I will just keep on posting untill someone does something about it.

Of course he can use the map as I can't do shit about it, but he is claiming that he did it, i mean wtf

@Hurima, whats your problem?

1. Wouldn't you get upset if someone kept on deleting your posts for no reason?

2. I can give you proof if you really like too, but it's not relevant as Leftwing knows that pieces of that map does not belong to him only.

3. What am I supposed to do? Shut my mouth and let Leftwing take credits for something he did not do? I don't think so, I will just keep on posting untill someone does something about it.

Of course he can use the map as I can't do shit about it, but he is claiming that he did it, i mean wtf

@Hurima, whats your problem?

Why don't we talk privately, I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. There is no need to make many thread nor many post just to get to one point!

Why don't we talk privately, I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. There is no need to make many thread nor many post just to get to one point!

just send me the map and let me delete whats mine, and wooho we're done

add [email protected] <-- msn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back