• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moist-Giraffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpk

Reaction score
Just wanted to let the community know that Moist-giraffe or nick schrik was recently selling a 8.7 full map and datapack for 30euros. I took up the deal and was left with a incomplete datapack and PoS map. After the transaction he simply ignored me and a buddy of mine. Just wanted the community to know to be careful of another scam.

It's not his/her first time

the girl on his avatar is not his gf or a real freind its simply a celeberty singer thats all he doesnt know her or anything ,, he just lies by saying he knows her and its his real >__>,, to prove that she is a celebrety singer search in youtube "LIghts" <--- yes thats her name Lights a singer famous one perhaps some of you doesnt knwo it so be aware.

the girl on his avatar is not his gf or a real freind its simply a celeberty singer thats all he doesnt know her or anything ,, he just lies by saying he knows her and its his real >__>,, to prove that she is a celebrety singer search in youtube "LIghts" <--- yes thats her name Lights a singer famous one perhaps some of you doesnt knwo it so be aware.

Great addition to the thread...beware of someone who's having a singer as his avatar and pretend to know her. Sound more serious than the fact that he's a scammer...anyway.

lights singer - Google Search

The clown on his avatar is not his bf or somethin is just a clown

i lold because any of these thread about him/her he/she havent replied to any single one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom