• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Money does't worked

Ichito123

Reaction score
Violating Board Rules
I have problem this same like in there theread:
otland.net

Currency Issues: Source Edit?
I added two new custom currencies to my server, scarab coin and skull. Once you have 100cc you can change it to a scarab coin, once you have 100 scarab coins you can change it to a skull. It seems that the currency has some sort of limit though, once you have more than 14 skulls, or 1.4...
otland.net
otland.net
maybe could you help with this?

server version?

You linked thread where you have everything you need to know since there's limit to int32_t the max amount of gold you can have on that version is "2,147,483,647" if you're using otclient you can change it in source so that it'll read uint64_t but I'm guessing that it is cipsoft client because of elfbot.
Everything you can do is to update your client version, don't use the npc trade system or don't use that fuckton amount of money.

Where is the value of individual currencies stored in the TFS 1.0 engine?
100CC = 1000000GP?

Back