• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monny abouve 1800 on Paypal Importent

Belthazor

Reaction score
Hey,

I got a email from paypal about that on my paypal account i have resievd 1800 or more euro so now they want some information about my and where the monny comes from.

the things they want are:

My CreduitCard but i use only of dutch bank ING and i cant put that in there
My Passport with foto's so then can know who i am.
A Prove of my Addres of where i live example they said your water/electricity Bill
And the addres or information of the company where all this monny comes from.

They want this information becaus they said to me they have rule in europe blabla and they want to check if the monny is paid with tax or not i dont know how to say in english witwassen geld of zwart.

This explanation is in dutch
Code:
PayPal is wettelijk verplicht om zich te houden aan de 
bepalingen van de Europese Unie betreffende het tegengaan van 
witwassen van geld door informatie van klanten te verzamelen 
wanneer ze meer ontvangen dan deze limiet. Voltooi deze stappen 
zo spoedig mogelijk.

Google translate to English.
Code:
PayPal is legally obliged to adhere to the provisions of
 the European Union on combating money laundering by gathering 
information from customers when they receive more than this 
limit. Complete these steps as soon as possible.
Any one have an Tip for me what to do caus i think all ppl will get this when there monny is higer then 1800.

do as it told you to? lol..

See the thing is your a kid and that's your problem.

if you read i know what they asked but i am asking for tips of how to handle this and i did't asked about your Opinion of how you think about me.

Plaese if you can awnser then do it else dont post.

Transfer the money to your bank account asap before you get 2500 euro because your paypal will get totally blocked then (happend to me). Make a new paypal and use it.

EDIT: do NOT fill in your information

Go play some random Noob PL server and waste everything on donations!!! your going to be über :D

or give them some info so you can keep the money :p?

first be sure that they are paypal
if you are sure try to explain this to them and ask what can you do

Are you sure it's the real thing?
Might be a scammer..
And if someone "misplaced" money to your account and you take it you might get into trouble, just warning you.

I've had it 2 times as well, it's real. The 1800 euro warning he has right now is nothing special, when you get 2500 euro then your account will be directly blocked.

@other people, this warning doesn't mean he has 1800 ON his paypal, he RECIEVED 1800 this year.

I've received far more than that...
Although, I'm from the USA and it's in USD. Does that make a difference?

Red

Yeah my suggestion would be to keep your account lower than that amount in the future, just transfer it to your bank and save it there or spend it.
I've never heard of paypal doing this before though so be cautious.

Back