• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster gives uid

SaxtoN

Reaction score
Alright, im starting to learning script.

But i can't figure out how to make a script wich a monster gives a UID, wich i later need to go into a teleport.

----------------------------
local storage = 3302

function onKill(cid, storage)
------------------------------

Something like that?

Listen with that it can only walk in there if kills monster.

I want like you can allways go in to the teleport if you killed the monster once

If thats not possible, how can i do so if you go on a tile you get a storage ID wich makes it avaible to open doors/go into teleports ?

I don't know how to script it myself, but theoreticly, i suppose if you were to treat it more like a quest script.

similar to the real tibia's postman quests

on the monsters death a value get stored saying that you succesfuly completed the quest, and on the teleport, have it check to make sure the quest has been completed by using the storage... I could be wrong but to me it almost sounds like how the postman quest works, once you completed it you were able to open doors, but otherwise the doors would not respond.

when people finnaly will understand that at least TRYING to do someting basing on existing scripts is way cheaper than paying for ready solutions

and even faster in most cases

but well, I wont break your buisness JoccE, dont worry xD

when people finnaly will understand that at least TRYING to do someting basing on existing scripts is way cheaper than paying for ready solutions

and even faster in most cases

but well, I wont break your buisness JoccE, dont worry xD

I just think that it's not only server owners that should earn money :) i'm 100% with Elf.. There's so many ppl just adding free scripts to there server and earn a shit loads of cash

2EUR for a script is not much for a server owner nowadays :p

Back