• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

monster limit

This is going nowhere quickly....

Since when is there a 255 character limit? Are you trying to put more than 255 outfits in the outfit selection window? What distribution are you using? What client are you using? What are you using to edit your outfits? How are you adding outfits?

What are you talking about... Take a breath. Think for a moment and articulate your question....

never figured out what it is
I can not find out the version of TFS (https://otland.net/threads/i-can-not-find-out-the-version-of-tfs.268559/#post-2593723)
what i found in the resource

# TFS 2012 Local Workspace
$tf/

Pick downgraded TFS for version u want and just move to it.
U stick in something prehistoric and this will cause another problem when u fix one. Just use lastest one of distributions and work on content instead of stuck in every things.

Maybe it's the problem I just experienced:

I created a talkaction that gives an outfit to a player and transforms him into that outfit. /outfit playername, numberoutfit..

Testing here it works perfectly but only up to 255..
The behavior is as follows, if I put on an outfit (even monsters, below 255, it turns into the right outfit)
If I place an outfit above 255 (like the custom ones I created number 600+, the player receives the outfit to be placed in his outfit windows (set oufit, if its a player outfit) but the player be transformed into an outfit below 255)

I would like to understand how to resolve this. and also understand how the outfits that players have in the outfits window are displayed (if I give him the command to transform into a monster (255-), he transforms but it doesn't stay in the window for him to change whenever he wants, for example)

Back