• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Loot Checker

inside the loot.php (code from first page)

see first row:
$otdir = 'E:/OTSERVER/';

change that to whatever your otserver is in.

Go to index.php and add this:
case "loot";
$subtopic = "loot";
$topic = "Creatures Loot";
include("loot.php");
break;

now go to your layouts.php file and search for:

index.php?subtopic=spells

under add:

<li><a href="index.php?subtopic=loot">Creatures Loot</a></li>

+rep if it helped.

lol i read all posts, and i feel like a idiot, i saved the script and put it in my HTDOCS folder of my XAMP, and changed it to my server directory

$otdir = 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Roxor Server\';//

and i get nothing

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/data/items/items.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\loot.php on line 1
Could not load items!

Colandus$otdir = 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Roxor Server/';

nope didnt work, but rep for the reply

great , u should make an option to edit :) the lines =) so it will be a lot better :p

thankss

another suggest, organize them from a to z :)

im sorry for the trible post ;X im doing now....but i can not edit the ones up and i just got anothr ideea , sorry ,

a search function by ID , and also aoption to DELET from all monsters the ID u searched.

for example i need to delet X items from all monsters, i search, find it, then delet it. would be cool :) needing that right now xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to bring the post up, but this code have a seriously vunerability (XSS), it's easy to fix it ;]

You must change this line (61):
Code:
echo '<a href="' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ($add ? '?lootrate' : '') . '">Hide None</a> | ';

To this:
Code:
echo '<a href="' . htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ($add ? '?lootrate' : '')) . '">Hide None</a> | ';

Enjoy it ;]

how can I make this script to show only the creature that I want?

like yourdomain.servegame.com/index.php?subtopic=monsterloot&monster=Demon and then show only Demon loots

I've tried a lot but I can't do this!!!! can Anyone help?

how can I make this script to show only the creature that I want?

like yourdomain.servegame.com/index.php?subtopic=monsterloot&monster=Demon and then show only Demon loots

I've tried a lot but I can't do this!!!! can Anyone help?

I still searching for anyone to explain that for me ^ :/

Back