• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Loot Question (tfs 1.2)

Solutions
Reaction score
Well I was just checking out the loot of Ferumbras and saw this:
XML:
<item id="5903" chance="100000" unique="1" />
and I was wondering what unique="1" actually does? I mean the only thing I can think of is that it will drop that item only 1x but shouldn't that be happening anyway if you don't set a higher countmax?

And another question when you change the loot rate in your config to x3 how does it effect the loot exactlly? If a items chance to loot is 40% it doesn't mean that the chance to loot the item will now be 120% (100%) or does it?

Solution
XML:
and I was wondering what unique="1" actually does? I mean the only thing I can think of is that it will drop that item only 1x but shouldn't that be happening anyway if you don't set a higher countmax?

And another question when you change the loot rate in your config to x3 how does it effect the loot exactlly? If a items chance to loot is 40% it doesn't mean that the chance to loot the item will now be 120% (100%) or does it?
Is related to the boss system, that means that the monster are only going to drop 1 feru hat (because boss loot system basically dupes the loot for every player)

About the other question, yes...
XML:

Is related to the boss system, that means that the monster are only going to drop 1 feru hat (because boss loot system basically dupes the loot for every player)

About the other question, yes as far i know.

Solution

About the other question, yes as far i know.
Oh I did not know that about the boss system. So for example let's say with gaz'haragoth if I put in it's loot that there is a 50% chance of looting umbral master spellbook, blade and crossbow and 5 players kill it do all 5 of them have a small chance of looting all 3 items?

Back