• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Monster move direction

adrenyslopez

Reaction score
Someone help me with a script of a monster that only walks in one direction and when it reaches another monster heals it and disappears?

Me using OTBR tfs 1.3

Here is a video so that you understand more or less

When a monster with the name "rat" appears in the red circle, just walk towards the blue circle, by touching the monster "Training Monk" in the blue circle, heal it and the rat disappears
SCRIPT.png

Last edited:
Yes, its possible, but it would require some code and logic to do this.
First off create monster as summon and setFollowCreature to nil, then you have to find the direction to your target creature (can be done with creature:getPathTo(position) and a loop of addEvents to iterate returned container. After every step you need to check if you are near the target (position distance == 1) and then you can execute your code to heal and delete the summon.

Yes, its possible, but it would require some code and logic to do this.
First off create monster as summon and setFollowCreature to nil, then you have to find the direction to your target creature (can be done with creature:getPathTo(position) and a loop of addEvents to iterate returned container. After every step you need to check if you are near the target (position distance == 1) and then you can execute your code to heal and delete the summon.
Will you have a script? I'm barely learning

I did something similar in my free services thread, but instead of healing it was to do damage in the area
I will look for it and inform you if I can make it heal, for you

This is what I meant, if this is similar to what you are looking for, then you can tell me that it is and I do you the favor of converting it as a healing

Last edited:
I did something similar in my free services thread, but instead of healing it was to do damage in the area
I will look for it and inform you if I can make it heal, for you

This is what I meant, if this is similar to what you are looking for, then you can tell me that it is and I do you the favor of converting it as a healing
I want something like this, see how the pink ball gets closer to the boss, if it gets completely close to the boss it heals it

Or simply that the monster walks only in one direction as in the video

Perfect, it looks even easier, I will do it for you, right now I can not, but you will be first on the list when I am answering things here in the forum
If someone else does it for you I will not have problems, then I can help you in other littlethings

Perfect, it looks even easier, I will do it for you, right now I can not, but you will be first on the list when I am answering things here in the forum
If someone else does it for you I will not have problems, then I can help you in other littlethings
thaanks, wait for youu if nobody else helps me hahaha

Back