• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster standing after dying!

Activity

Reaction score
Day after day and bug after bug! i hope so someone give me an answer for my questions please!!!
My question is as title says!

28wkq3b.jpg

In which part?
I mean i've got alot of scripts has been added at login.lua
It's 100% a creaturescript of some sort.
I don't know how you aren't getting any errors in console though.

Start green texting everything you've added in creaturescripts.xml, and see if the creature dies.
If it does, then you know it's one of those scripts.
Start un-green texting the scripts in 'chunks' until the creature stops dying again.

Basically, just narrow down which script is causing the problem, then start figuring out why it might be erroring.
Add some prints into the problem script, so you can see how far it get's before erroring..
Once you find out where in the script it's erroring, then we can start troubleshooting why it might be stopping the monster from dying.

Start green texting everything you've added in creaturescripts.xml, and see if the creature dies.
Start un-green texting the scripts in 'chunks' until the creature stops dying again.

Basically, just narrow down which script is causing the problem, then start figuring out why it might be erroring.
Add some prints into the problem script, so you can see how far it get's before erroring..
Once you find out where in the script it's erroring, then we can start troubleshooting why it might be stopping the monster from dying.
Somehow my server crashes every 1-3 days at the same time 4 am and i don't know why is that! someone told me that VIP script that coded by Kekox already has a bug that causes this crashes but if is it crashed by VIP system why should it crash every 2 or 3 days not everyday? also he wanted like 7 $ for telling me the bug that he found at it. So i just wanna understand if is it from VIP system or not! because as i said before. If is it from VIP so it should crashes everyday not every 2-3 days...!

My question is as title says!
Title:
Monster standing after dying!
Somehow my server crashes every 1-3 days at the same time 4 am and i don't know why is that! someone told me that VIP script that coded by Kekox already has a bug that causes this crashes but if is it crashed by VIP system why should it crash every 2 or 3 days not everyday? also he wanted like 7 $ for telling me the bug that he found at it. So i just wanna understand if is it from VIP system or not! because as i said before. If is it from VIP so it should crashes everyday not every 2-3 days...!
What does this comment have to do with the thread?
Make a new thread for that problem.

Try following my advice from earlier to narrow down the source of your issue for "monster standing after dying".

What does this comment have to do with the thread?
I am telling you what i've noticed from what happening and this isn't first crash so i was saying that VIP may be the shit that makes crashes for the server.. it is the same point of my thread.

I am telling you what i've noticed from what happening and this isn't first crash so i was saying that VIP may be the shit that makes crashes for the server.. it is the same point of my thread.
Monster standing after dying ~= server crash / server freeze.

Good luck with your issue.

Back