• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster with skulls!

Virgel

Reaction score
I like to have skulls on monsters. Before you think now, why he will use skulls on monsters ill write about it :)

On my server there are different types of same monster with different straight. Actually i work with (+), [ELITE] and [BOSS]

for example

Frost Troll
Frost Troll(+)
Frost Troll[ELITE]
Frost Troll[BOSS]

and i like to delete all the () and [] things and like to give the monster a skull for it.

that means if you see a Frost Troll with an green skull it will be a Frost Troll(+)

I did try to modify the sources so i may add in the monster.xml like this:
Now it is like this:
Code:
<monster name="frost troll(+)" nameDescription="a frost troll(+)" race="blood" experience="60" speed="220" manacost="400">

Ill have it like this:
Code:
<monster name="frost troll" nameDescription="a frost troll" race="blood" [COLOR="Red"]skull="red"[/COLOR] experience="60" speed="220" manacost="400">

The skull is allways at the creature and does never go away or change to another one.

I can code realy good small things (because im learning c++ and im pro in java) but big things like this are a bit heavy atm.

So if someone like to help me, maybe i can give something back sometime. :)
Id like also to pay a small fee (like 30€ - 50€ for a working bugfree source code for this skull system)

Baba
Virgel

I dont think that it depends on the client... you just need to know where the skull grafics are and then you need to code the skull to the monster. I think this should be posible, but i dont know how :(

Should be work like the skull on the player but on the creature there is no counter, the skull is allways there.

Back