• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Monsterpack 8.5+ based on the tibia.wikia statistics

Bienenidos a Karmia Ot Rpg Dedicate El Ot Hecho Para Los Venezola Desde 0% Por Gm Kirvin
<--------------------->
*Account:1/1
<--------------------->
*All Oufith (8.5)
*All Spell (8.5)
*All Monsters (8.5)
*All Items (8.5)
*All Runas (8.5)
*Todo Es Infinito Por Que Ubo Um Problema Con Las Palanka
<-------------------->
*Exp:Stage
*Skill:50
*Loot:5
*Magic:50
*Foro:\\\\\\\"http://karmia-online.foroactivo.com\\\\\\\" Es Para Que Tomen Foto Sobre La War O Algun Comentario Que Bug De Servidos
<-------------------->
*Servidor
*Dedicate
*24/7
*Lag Off
<-------------------->
*Espero Que Disfruten El Servidor Hecho 100% Por GM kirvin
<-------------------->
*Credits
*Gm Kirvin
*Mappet Editor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s
*Gm Kirvin
*Hoster
Gm Kirvin
<-------------------->
*Recuerden No Le Pidan Nada Al Gm El Ot Es Muy Facil
<-------------------->
*No Se Aceptan Noob

Fool????

The loot ID for Zaoan Shoes was wrong (was "11298" instead of "11297") on Lizard Legionnaire so they dropped Zaoan legs instead.

By the way, if you guys think, we (me and zkum) are not working on the monsterpack nomore, you are not right ;). We are currently making better loot and the right elements/ummunities on monsters! We have done currently 34/58 of the folders. So be patient!

~Sentielo

sometimes is easier with ytube, sometimes tibiacam. but i prefer tibiacam :)

i think i made all dragons with the right intervals i think ;d
I think you can't have the right intervals unless you have Cipsoft's monster files. Even then, they might have been changed a bit since 7.72

I think you can't have the right intervals unless you have Cipsoft's monster files. Even then, they might have been changed a bit since 7.72

i chcked a vid, 8.54, checked through ALL ATTACKS. i see how often they use it, sometimes they do the attacks after eachother, if the interval is 3000 and 20% chance. :) i dunno if u understand but, yeyeyeye

Back