• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monsterpack, spellpack and creaturescriptspack for Tibia 10.7(TFS 1.1) based on Real Tibia

I've been toying with it and came to the conclusion that "the welter summon" is causing the problem for whatever reason, apparently after the welter dies, sometimes the server crash.

I've been toying with it and came to the conclusion that "the welter summon" is causing the problem for whatever reason, apparently after the welter dies, sometimes the server crash.
What distro are you using?

@Moj mistrz What was your method for tracking speeds and melee damages? Send me your skype name if you have one, would be interested to know how you put this all together.

Is Based in TFS 1.0...
so, I have TFS 1.0 it will work without problems?

Ok, thanks
I loved your work with gaz'haragoth
I tryed do some script
I do only gaz'haragoth death (HS TOTAL) without problems
but the left :///////
Hey bro, can you fix script raging mage?
when he die, need send broadcast msg for all
" broadcastMessage('The remains of the Raging Mage are scattered on the floor of his Tower. The dimensional portal quakes.', MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE)"
and remove the "dimensional portal within 5 minutes
and send broadcast again
"With a great bang the dimensional portal in Zao collapsed and with it the connection to the other dimension shattered."
and kick all players from another dimension :D

hey guy
the welter when he die
crash server :O
all time.
tfs 1.0

EDIT: if fix items.xml items...
put corpses
not crash :D

Last edited:
hey guy
the welter when he die
crash server :O
all time.
tfs 1.0

EDIT: if fix items.xml items...
put corpses
not crash :D
Yes, you need to fix all new corpses in items.xml so it wont crash - The Welter, Shlorg and other corpses without name but id instead.
Ok, thanks
I loved your work with gaz'haragoth
I tryed do some script
I do only gaz'haragoth death (HS TOTAL) without problems
but the left :///////
Hey bro, can you fix script raging mage?
when he die, need send broadcast msg for all
" broadcastMessage('The remains of the Raging Mage are scattered on the floor of his Tower. The dimensional portal quakes.', MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE)"
and remove the "dimensional portal within 5 minutes
and send broadcast again
"With a great bang the dimensional portal in Zao collapsed and with it the connection to the other dimension shattered."
and kick all players from another dimension :D
I don't make scripts for global tibia servers, it was based only on TFS 1.0 and its original map.

Can any trustful user recomend this?
Oh, yeah, some xml files gonna crash your PC and hack all your characters in Tibia. You can download this and scan, there's only xml, lua and txt files.

Oh, yeah, some xml files gonna crash your PC and hack all your characters in Tibia. You can download this and scan, there's only xml, lua and txt files.

It's not about hacking n shit. I want to know if the monster files have been tested if they all work properly or cause some lags or bugs or crashes idk...

It's not about hacking n shit. I want to know if the monster files have been tested if they all work properly or cause some lags or bugs or crashes idk...
The only crash you can have is when you don't fix corpses in items.xml - The Welter, Shlorg, The Pale Count and couple of other monsters have not fixed corpses in items.xml. You need to find out which. I don't remember exactly. Anyways you can test all monsters and their behaviour to be 100% it works fine. It did for me, but don't have to work for others.

The only crash you can have is when you don't fix corpses in items.xml - The Welter, Shlorg, The Pale Count and couple of other monsters have not fixed corpses in items.xml. You need to find out which. I don't remember exactly. Anyways you can test all monsters and their behaviour to be 100% it works fine. It did for me, but don't have to work for others.

I will do so in the next days, thanks.

Bro, I fix items.xml
BUT...
some times when the welter dies, crash server...
and the script of raging mage...
bro, can you see wikia? when he die, have the broadcast saying that raging was killed
and 5 minutes remove the teleport to other dimension
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Raging_Mage

Bro, I fix items.xml
BUT...
bro, can you see wikia? when he die, have the broadcast saying that raging was killed

but the teleport part involves a "real map" and he said that he is not going to do scripts for global tibia, only default tfs

Bro, I fix items.xml
BUT...
The Welter has been fixed. And I made some of the spells/scripts for real tibia map, I was just testing/having fun with them. It's for example - Shlorg tp, Prince Drazzak tp and Raging Mage text on teleport when dies.

Code:
|Changelog|

* Hatebreeder - added snake god's sceptre to the loot with 1% chance to drop
* A Carved Stone Tile - changed name as in Real Tibia to Hellish Portal
* The Welter - does not crash server when die(occured randomly)
* Fixed some spells typos

Download again spells.xml(new pastebin link) and monsterpack. Links were updated.
Any bugs, report here. Thanks!

So thanks, to only fix the welter, only paste the new spells.xml?

Back