• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monsterpack till 8.71

Sentielo

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I am from Holland, where the fack you from :)
Hello,

At the last past days quite alot of people PM´ed me with the question if I could re-upload my monsterpack. So well I decided to upload it ones again (see the download links below). The only bad thing I have to notice you guys about, is that I lost the 8.6 package.. Didn't know people would still play 8.6 after new clients were released.

Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/dPTSA/otlandpack.rar

I will post some more information soon, but I would like to tell you guys, I am really busy in rl the current 2 months. If I got time I will bugfix the whole package. So don't blame for bugs now. I also did include the spells folders, which includes a few spells which were impossible to script at XML. Well, the spells.xml file inside it is not correct, so you still have to add a few lines by yourself (like this):

Code:
</instant>
  <instant name="Pythius Curse" enabled="0" words="mons_pythius curse" prem="1" exhaustion="2000" needlearn="1" needtarget="1" casterTargetOrDirection="1" range="7" script="monster/pythius curse.lua" /> 
  <instant name="Pythius Summon" words="mons_pythius summon" exhaustion="2000" selftarget="1" enabled="0" needlearn="1" script="monster/pythius summon.lua" /> 
- <!--  Summon Spells 
  --> 
- <instant name="Summon Creature" words="utevo res" lvl="25" params="1" exhaustion="2000" needlearn="0" event="function" value="summonMonster">
  <vocation id="1" /> 
  <vocation id="2" /> 
  <vocation id="5" /> 
  <vocation id="6" /> 
  </instant>

Going to sleep now and I will edit this text probably soon.

Sentiello

Back