• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Monsterpack (with 90% loot = tibia and new monster's 8:54) <<< (look all loots)

lollipops

Reaction score
Hello rigor as I love ... fuses with the loot from the monsters of the tibia ... I hate playing those ot's loot with that bastard, then when the tile and it will mecho and let the nearest of the real ... it is most of the loots are reviewed, unfortunately the bosses of the inquisition has not been changed, but until Saturday (tonight) will be all right
This MonsterPack was created by me, I've been picking on him since when I have server 8.3, like any ot always shares mixed in other people, finally what I'm bringing you the "conventional monsters," the loot with the tibia "thing it is difficult to find properly on servers today.
The MonsterPack comes with the monsters of 8:54 and also some monsters edited by other members of forums.
If you are missing something leave a message here in this post that I'll try to improve.
The MonsterPack can be downloaded from the topic ... direct link with the scan is as follows
Virustotal. MD5: 9c25cf2e349c6c7ef385b0cfbf4871dc(<<<scan of MonsterPack)

http://www.easy-share.com/1908830566/Spectrus Supreme Monsterpack.zip (<<<monsterpack)
I thank you all and have a good weekend
Sorry for my bad english :D

Last edited:
ty for the other scan
Who won't drop golden helmet? today i go make inqui bosses and probally add monster products...

The loot is the same as every other monster file. Bosses don't have RL loot.

Don't write it bro...you don't checked correct, next time check and see, my monsterpack is different of the others, others don't got all loots correct.

Don't write it bro...you don't checked correct, next time check and see, my monsterpack is different of the others, others don't got all loots correct.

Yours might have all loot entries but totally wrong lootchance and such :p and attack / defence :p

first monster I see and I already find a bug,lol

check your draken spellweaver...

New monsters doesn't have the correct corpses id's, besides, you didn't changed the description, and the attacks are all messed up.

Thanks for the layout to work on the monsters, but this realy is nothing near the truth.

Back