• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Monsters Loot

August 9 -> August 21.
I think instead change some loot, enter on each file and change name/id you will do it 10x faster than Want a script to overpass the loot for X monsters and give another loot.

If is not existing a solution,is different,but there is like i dont want to change some lines, lol.

Data/Monsters, use studio code search each monster, change id, ctrl+s , 1 Monster approx 30s if you know names/id if each items, remember , of you add, 3000 chance and you have X3 loot, = 9000 chance to loot this item.

August 9 -> August 21.
I think instead change some loot, enter on each file and change name/id you will do it 10x faster than Want a script to overpass the loot for X monsters and give another loot.

If is not existing a solution,is different,but there is like i dont want to change some lines, lol.

Data/Monsters, use studio code search each monster, change id, ctrl+s , 1 Monster approx 30s if you know names/id if each items, remember , of you add, 3000 chance and you have X3 loot, = 9000 chance to loot this item.
Solved

I remember a script doing something like this, then today i found it, on a Nvso Global map 8.6... didn't know the tfs used, here is the script

Lua:
function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)

local items = {{8300,10},{8305,5},{8306,5}} -- Item ID / Chance to loot
local exmonster = {"Rat","Bug"} -- Monsters that doesn't loot this item

local teste = 0
if    isMonster(target) then
for i=1,#exmonster do
if getCreatureName(target) == exmonster[i] then
teste = 1
end
end

if teste == 0 then
for i=1,#items do
rand = math.random(1,100000)
if (items[i][2]) >= rand then
doPlayerAddItem(cid,items[i][1])
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 25,"You found ".. getItemNameById(items[i][1])..".")
end
end
end
end
return true
end

I assume you need to register it,
Code:
 <event type="kill" name="allMonstersLoot" event="script" value="allmonstersloot.lua"/>

then register it on login.lua or login_events...
Code:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "allMonstersLoot")

Last edited:
Back