• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Moonhawk

gotar

Reaction score
If u gonna open the Moonhawk server again u should do it like 3x server, difficult to get cash like 1,5x lootrate and update it when we are telling u about something!

Regards Ztolle!

I agree that they should make it harder to lvl up.

Firstly they should make strict rules against cheating (Botting, Auto heal and w.e). and cheating result in a deletion of the account without any possibility to buy a undeletion (for cheating only).
Secondly I would like them to have a small stage, like 20x and ending at 3-4x after level 40-50?.
Last but not the smallest, You should REALLY take a look how screwed up the formulas are compared to real tibia before you open up next server. nearly no spell are close to the real tibia damages.

Last edited:
Agree Realsoft, u want them to make the server like me 100%

lol go play any ot-serv list real map server, they are all the same with those fag stages.

Firstly they should make strict rules against cheating (Botting, Auto heal and w.e). and cheating result in a deletion of the account without any possibility to buy a undeletion (for cheating only).
What would give making rules if there is no GMs online almost all time and no one is checking reports?
It's nonsense. This server is dieying, the only thing that keeps it alive are botters (check out the top 10 in highscores on softcores, dunno how about icechaw but I think its similar) and Talaturen wont ban them because its his only players.

Tja länki
lirar du ngn ot lr? behöver ni backup av mig så börjar jag nog o kör me dig.

//Hekaton @ Moonhawk

From what I've seen from this developement team is that they are not really intrested in improving their server, they don't even have a 8.6 protocoll and they really gotta stop blaiming delayed updates on school becuse this would take Talaturen a day or less. He even got contacts that probalby could almost do it all for him so I don't see why they are still running their servers...

Moonhawk was good, but bugged as shit and outdated. None is going to play it again fix all bugs then maybe.

Dudes...let me say a thing...all of you want to play in moonhawk again...me too...but in three days playing in this server will get tired and you're going to stop playing again...just like me... I played once...but I like hunt demons, and hunt in POI and INQ...and in moonhawk its hard to get level 200 or 300...I don´t know if open the moonhawk again it will be a good idea

If you want Moonhawk back, i think that should be these things (Added/Deleted):

- 8.6 / 8.62 / 8.7 Client OfCourse.
- Real Loot (Ferumbras drop Great Shield, Tempest Shield - Zugurosh drop Pieces of Cloth - Dracola drop Reaper's axe (very rare) not platinum coins only.
- Add Draken Elite, Draken Abomination.
- RESTRICT TO PLAYERS TO DO NOT USE CAVE BOTS, AUTO HEALINGS, ...)
- And more more more things.

If you want Moonhawk back, i think that should be these things (Added/Deleted):

- 8.6 / 8.62 / 8.7 Client OfCourse.
- Real Loot (Ferumbras drop Great Shield, Tempest Shield - Zugurosh drop Pieces of Cloth - Dracola drop Reaper's axe (very rare) not platinum coins only.
- Add Draken Elite, Draken Abomination.
- RESTRICT TO PLAYERS TO DO NOT USE CAVE BOTS, AUTO HEALINGS, ...)
- And more more more things.

i agree

I agree too...but where in this f*cking server don´t have bot???? Everywhere I go, have a f*cking player with bot in icechaw...in softcores I can´t make anny quest...cause don´t have players online...to make DH quest or Anni, or POI etc...its hard to make solo this quests...and get level is hard too em softcores...we need something new to make a full server again...I hope the playcrow is comming to make the ppl happy! LoL

How he will make a server without botters? Neither Global Tibia make a server like this...I tell you what we need...more gms, or cms, or IDK...someone to guide this server to up and not to down again!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for agrees. Actually, all agree it because it is the ONE and ONLY way to back SoftCores to old days.

And yes, add this:

- If you put Energy Wall, Make creatures weak to Energy Damage couldnot be able to go trough it (SoftCores only, because IceChaw 1.1k+ Levels"EVO SERV:p")
- Same thing with Fire Wall, this time with Grim Reapers, etc.

Back