• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moonhawk

i know :(
i need some help
everytime i eat food, sleep, jack off, i think about when im gonna kill pierce next and i always get a craving to come on here and make fun of him.
know any drug help lines bro? :)

you probably just saying the truth here ;p

skyrazor i never said my english was good, i know u never did either but u act as if it was awesome, but it REALLY is bad if u look at it closely.

oh and just so u know, nobody likes u =), if u wanna team with mitch u better drop the attitude playa

skyrazor i never said my english was good, i know u never did either but u act as if it was awesome, but it REALLY is bad if u look at it closely.

oh and just so u know, nobody likes u =), if u wanna team with mitch u better drop the attitude playa

No1 likes me

And you're sure about that fact?

All you said in Skype with me and Jocke was saying "Morgan Blood I hate you" while you were laughing about my jokes..
I thin you're a really strange person though

u are allowed to take the expression "Morgan blood i hate you" in any way that you like but in my ears and in my head it means that i hate u, and yes im sure about the fact that if u wanna be in the same team as mitch u better drop the attitude towards me

u are allowed to take the expression "Morgan blood i hate you" in any way that you like but in my ears and in my head it means that i hate u, and yes im sure about the fact that if u wanna be in the same team as mitch u better drop the attitude towards me

I dont even know what u want from me. You're getting on my nervs the whole time even thoguht i dont even know u. I dont know what chars u played and i dont know in which team u played.
I just saw u once in skype with jocke and i didnt even know ur name before untill u started spamming me that my english sux or w/e but well ure prolly with pierce so no reason for me to like u

im with mitch, probably one of the guys who r closest to him that he doesnt know in rl, incase u wanted to know

what protocol it will be ?!? XD it is going to start with ??/ 8.54/8.55? any1 knows?xXD

Oh btw skyrazor because i didn't die from feb 10th~ and if i died rs with my robe of under~ on i wouldn't be able to put one back on since the update in December ^.^

Najz lie though :)

^right there, skyrazor youre pathetic and nobody likes u hehe

Back