• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moonhawk.

Bakot Lvlarn

Sadface Snowman
Reaction score
Ye you might think am a whiner but i dont give a shit am saying what i think about the ot. Flame if you want i dont care.

When i first started this ot it was nice playing on, i actully enjoyed playing on it and it was long time since i enjoyed a ot. But now days when am playing it, am just getting tired on it, since the only thing you se is people accepting warmode and cancelling after a day, using anti push script all the fucking time. This going on my nerves and Talaturen you dont give a shit about it, its a map bug to Vengoth castle which some of the players know and using to get lvls there, you dont even care fixing this. I know you have alot of work but when so many people think its bad you should really start working on it. I dont know if you do but atleast give the players a sign, you cant even push people now days with this anti push script shit. Hope GM's read this and maybe think about it atleast.

Ye you might think am a whiner but i dont give a shit am saying what i think about the ot. Flame if you want i dont care.

When i first started this ot it was nice playing on, i actully enjoyed playing on it and it was long time since i enjoyed a ot. But now days when am playing it, am just getting tired on it, since the only thing you se is people accepting warmode and cancelling after a day, using anti push script all the fucking time. This going on my nerves and Talaturen you dont give a shit about it, its a map bug to Vengoth castle which some of the players know and using to get lvls there, you dont even care fixing this. I know you have alot of work but when so many people think its bad you should really start working on it. I dont know if you do but atleast give the players a sign, you cant even push people now days with this anti push script shit. Hope GM's read this and maybe think about it atleast.

words, fo shizz

since the only thing you se is people accepting warmode and cancelling after a day

Are you sure that this is still possible? I applied a patch to the server yesterday which should have fixed so that they will have to wait at least 4 days before they can do this.

using anti push script all the fucking time

Any suggestions on how we can determine whether a player is manually pushing items or using a script? I would be glad to stop such scripts, but without a solution on how to do so it's impossible.

This going on my nerves and Talaturen you dont give a shit about it, its a map bug to Vengoth castle which some of the players know and using to get lvls there, you dont even care fixing this.

Please explain where the passage stops working so that we can fix this.

Change so u cant change gps to plat and so on helps abit atleast, yesterday they closed the war after not even 1 day fighting so i guess it still works if it havent get fixed at server save now.

Change so u cant change gps to plat and so on helps abit atleast, yesterday they closed the war after not even 1 day fighting so i guess it still works if it havent get fixed at server save now.

@ talaturen ... DHURP

Anti Push

No matter what if they change the plat to gp thing people will just change item id to things like worms and muchroooms etc you cant stop it !

so i can idea - push script ...

u cant give more than 10 items in sqm ;p

No matter what if they change the plat to gp thing people will just change item id to things like worms and muchroooms etc you cant stop it !

you can't stop it, yes, but it's harder to always keep worms and mushrooms in your bp than to just change some platcoins (which 99% of the server always have in their bp) to goldcoins

I use antipush script only because it's so freaking easy to use and also so f*cking usefull, but if they change it so I always have to keep worms and shit in my bp I would atleast stop using it

Are you sure that this is still possible? I applied a patch to the server yesterday which should have fixed so that they will have to wait at least 4 days before they can do this.

Any suggestions on how we can determine whether a player is manually pushing items or using a script? I would be glad to stop such scripts, but without a solution on how to do so it's impossible.

Please explain where the passage stops working so that we can fix this.

@First, ye you can we had war against Malmvagen Flippare yesterday we had 1 battle in edron 1 ob in ank and after that they disbanded the warmode.

@Second, you cant really stop it, but fix the plat change since i think that less people will run around with 10 bps with gold coins and if you cant change plat to gold coin they will have to cap it and a mage dont have so much cap so lets say they have a bp gold coin it will be 218 cap and thats like 10% of a mage cap. Thats like the only solution you can do, ofcourse people will do it but i think less people will use it then atleast. - Someone wrote 10 things per sqm, wont work either since everytime you push the things gets removed and new things can get out.

@Second - i dont know if it work but like if you throw out stuff you maybe should be exausthed because if that work NO ONE should work it since lets say a knight have it we make combo and 1 guy push he cant heal and will die direcly and stop use it. That would be very nice imo.

@Third - Just contact me ingame and i can show you, tho i think you should fix the whole castle so you can exp there since its a nice play to get some lvls!

whauwhauahwa, says the one that has been using antipush most of all ppl;]]

Back