• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moonhawk

Haard

Slacker
Reaction score
For start the playing value on this OT has been decreased.
52 (311) / 1000?

I thinks its for following reasons.
1#. The In Server Of Yalahar Quest doesnt work.
Pre-Missions to INQUISITION, Thereby new players can't join the teams before they've done it and lets be hounest (ITS AN OT) Pre-Mission shit doesnt fit in at all.

--
2#. VERY INACTIVE STAFF.
--
3#. The "Mass-Bans".
GM Siramix banned around 5 players aday for botting.
The server were already nearly unpopular when he started.

--

yea inq shit and also djinn quests wtf is that??? its an ot not a freaking serious game like rl tibia

para system was fixed way too late, in my opinion it should be even stronger

war system, you should not be able to end a war untill after like 2 weeks has passed and you should make it somewhat profitable to war, like you lower the exp rates on creatures and higher the exp rate on killling humans...ofc people are gonna say then you can rook your char and bot a new one up and gain exp that way like on twinforce, yea sure but then you also have to bot a new char up and that would take time + the fact you do not gain any exp for killing lower levels than yourself..I think that would motivate people to war

PLEASE TALATUREN MENZ READ MY POST :p

52 (311) / 1000?

Pre-Missions to INQUISITION, Thereby new players can't join the teams before they've done it and lets be hounest (ITS AN OT) Pre-Mission shit doesnt fit in at all.

--
2#. VERY INACTIVE STAFF.
--
3#. The "Mass-Bans".

--

So you rather playing with 100 botters?

Hell yeah I do, 100 botters and 500players sounds okey for me. Instead of 0 botters and 70 players.

The only problem in all these servers softcores/icechaws/moonhawks is the GM activity, Around 200 players started botting the day after moonhawk started and then cry/complain when they get banned, More gms = players will start again

The only problem in all these servers softcores/icechaws/moonhawks is the GM activity, Around 200 players started botting the day after moonhawk started and then cry/complain when they get banned, More gms = players will start again

When more GM's are active the risk of getting banned just gets higher. In my eyes more people will quit, and not more people will start again.

As far as I could see by reading the forums people complain to much about bug reports, questions, unsolved problems that are not taken care off..

~Kevin

When more GM's are active the risk of getting banned just gets higher. In my eyes more people will quit, and not more people will start again.

As far as I could see by reading the forums people complain to much about bug reports, questions, unsolved problems that are not taken care off..

~Kevin
Thats what i mean, more gms = more ppl gets banned = the old people that hates those new pingers/hackers/uberbotters will start again <.<

Everybody lies everybody botting

Kinda, What i mean is those Uberbotters who got 10 clients up and botting on all 10, and also those botters who got the whole fucking screen full of bot things (such as how many gmps, sds and stuff u got on urself) ...
Edit: take this guy as an example : http://otland.net/f472/polacks-mage-bomb-82253/ and even tho he is "uber botter" there is ppl who is worse than him <.<

fuck moonhawk, siramix destroyed everything.

@Siramix
Punch in your empty head. Now the game after 40 players and what do you it was the mass bans?

fuck moonhawk, siramix destroyed everything.

@Siramix
Punch in your empty head. Now the game after 40 players and what do you it was the mass bans?
People who quit after being banned by doing something illegal, should go commit suicide in RL.

52 (311) / 1000?

--
2#. VERY INACTIVE STAFF.
--
3#. The "Mass-Bans".

--
very inactive staff which bans 5 people a day.
I lol'd

MoonHawk: 18 players online.

IceChaw: 68 players online.

Seems like IceChaw is gaining players once again! :D

if someone after 2 days of banishment is crying and leaving the server cuz he got banned fairly then he/she is only stupid chicken that can't play fair

I never botted and I never will, exp is higher so I dont have to bot and for me all botters should be banned for long time than 2 days, but 98% ppl here dont understand that yuo dont have to bot to have fun

w/e server is going down by stupid ppl, not by gms

@Frigo
The this THE STAFF were inactiv Siramix were just an asslicker banning players.
He was the only GM online.

Back