• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(MoonLight Server) ~Birchvale~

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Alright, so i recently got my laptop back n fixed and so, after being away from mapping for a good few months, me and my dear nuby friend, Moist Giraffe, started a server (called MoonLight). Should be going up soon I hope, the beta is i know for sure, but for now, I can show people the first town you will be entering upon leaving the "Tutorial Island." Keep in mind, I've been away from mapping for a long time, so I'm probably really rusty and might have made a few mistakes n whatnot, so bare with me.

~Birchvale~
the small old town by the sea

This is a very old and small town, built long ago in the world of MoonLight, but has seen many Bandit Raids, therefore also being rebuilt many times.

First Screenshot shows the Train Station, in which you get off of when you leave the Tutorial Island:
75840744.png

These 2 Screenshots show the small Town Centre, which you can find the 2 available shops and the Tavern 'n Inn:
55526370.png

70524881.png

This screenie shows the shore and small dock/main fishing area:
70595918.png

This next screenshot shows the few houses available in this small town:
83915818.png

Here shown is the bridge that crosses over the path to the exit of the town. It links the two hillsides of the town:
89627451.png

Lastly, this screenshot shows the town exit area:
77746049.png

I hope you people enjoy looking at my newly made town. I tried to resurrect a town of a very good game (I'm sure some of you will have picked that up), and put a lot of thought and work into making it similar, but not the same, so as to nail the old tibian era style~

Nice, I've been helping with some mapping to this project as well, such as a Quara spawn, and a Dragon spawn that I am currently working on, this OT will be beast.

=o nice :thumbup: love all of them :wub:

Yes she said this inspired her mapping for this town :) I like her inspiration, never played fable myself but the mapping is great.

Edit: I Just noticed, this is an all BC Server! W00t :)

The bridge to the exit of the town is my favorite, and they're all excellent!
Rep for you guys, this is pure mapping skill!

Red

Thanks red, server will be full release in 2 weeks :) rookgaard teaser friday, beta saturday till release :)

Certainly it looks good, Way better thank forsaken's map.
Still it looks too auto-boared, try to use more raw and it will be awesome

Agreed, I've seen better by Maddi before. The first image is great a few changes and it'd be perfect, the bridge is cool, the rest just looks rushed.

Back