• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

More 1 top level die

Foxtrotel

Foxtrotel
Reaction score
Viruz die RS with Status...
We are the best guild of this server...
Viruz ty for your things...
Kiss Noob :D

HAHAHA SAY WHAT!? Foxtrotel u big menz in dis very very ot in good pvp of very bad players killers!

love to all, soon christmas get very very nice present!!!!! plese be nice in year of now for get present, santa will ask if u is nice!!!!!

Correct me if im wrong but i believe le rockz killed all of u?

Ye we just killed eachother, he's cool to make last hits. But seriously, Le Rockz dies so many times, and so damn easely..

Ye we just killed eachother, he's cool to make last hits. But seriously, Le Rockz dies so many times, and so damn easely..

Ye but thats cus hes always pissed and stoned out of his mind. He cant handle his ganja XD

Lol

fox wasnt even there so shut ya fat retarded br mouth, u guys wasted all ur mana spamming each other i came in and powned all end of story kthxbye.

Back