• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

More active GMS

Should they have a ban wave once in a month !?

• Total voters

FL5Davinci

Too pro for you.
Reaction score
Hello my fellow shadowcorers ! as title says i really think the GMs has to be more active since there's like 4-5 botters botting AFK 24/7 in each spawn, and there is no way to actually get some exp because of these morons botting and attacking your monsters. So my suggestion to the GMs and admins how about banwaves just like RL tibia so ppl go exp and gain some levels ? or maybe recruit some ppl with the authority to kick/ban the botters ? Kind regards FL5

Hello my fellow shadowcorers ! as title says i really think the GMs has to be more active since there's like 4-5 botters botting AFK 24/7 in each spawn, and there is no way to actually get some exp because of these morons botting and attacking your monsters. So my suggestion to the GMs and admins how about banwaves just like RL tibia so ppl go exp and gain some levels ? or maybe recruit some ppl with the authority to kick/ban the botters ? Kind regards FL5
I agree with you man , there are many botters in shadowcores ! GMs need to be more active and do something about it !
I'm tired to shared exp with botters! :/

Why should botting be illegal? I just dont get that point, so the guilds that are here for wars, are actually supposed to go manually hunts for weeks to be able to prepare for a war? Jesus christ, open your eyes and understand that without botters this server would already be dead, do you seriously think Twifysoft would host a server this long for approx 100 manually players? ggwp

Hello,

First the bots is allowed but no 100% afk, you need to stay in computer and don't can to "BOT" with multi-clients.

Second, the staff only ban AFK Booters if is reported for email [email protected]

Third, is impossible ot ban all bots because this can arruin the game and the amount of players.

Well the reason why there has to be more active gms to ban the botters is that they're botting 100% AFK 24/7 in every god damn spawn ! Some also using MC and botting in the same spawn with a serval characters

Back