• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X more atkspeed gives more skill?

zabuzo

Reaction score
If i create two vocations:

Code:
   <vocation id="6" name="Rogue" description="a rogue" needpremium="0" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="1" gainhpamount="3" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="1" manamultiplier="3.0" attackspeed="1000" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="5" fromvoc="6" candualwield="true">
     <formula meleeDamage="0.4" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="0.6" magDefense="0.6" armor="0.6"/>
     <skill fist="5.0" club="1.1" sword="1.1" axe="1.1" distance="5.0" shielding="1.1" fishing="1.1" experience="1.0"/>
   </vocation>

and other

Code:
   <vocation id="4" name="Knight" description="a knight" needpremium="0" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="1" gainhpamount="3" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="1" manamultiplier="3.0" attackspeed="2000" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="5" fromvoc="1" candualwield="false">
     <formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" magDefense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
     <skill fist="5.0" club="1.1" sword="1.1" axe="1.1" distance="5.0" shielding="1.1" fishing="1.1" experience="1.0"/>
   </vocation>

the knight and rogue will have the same skills?
or the rogue will advance more skills because of him atkspeed?

sources: Fir3element/3777 (https://github.com/Fir3element/3777)

Far as I can tell, they would both get the same amount of "tries" per hit on a monster, however, since the rogue can attack twice as fast, theoretically the rogue would level the skill faster, simply because it would attain the same amount of skill tries twice as fast, however, I don't know how the "dual wield" works, excluding the dual wield as a factor, yes the rogue would level faster, but not gain more skill tries per hit.

Far as I can tell, they would both get the same amount of "tries" per hit on a monster, however, since the rogue can attack twice as fast, theoretically the rogue would level the skill faster, simply because it would attain the same amount of skill tries twice as fast, however, I don't know how the "dual wield" works, excluding the dual wield as a factor, yes the rogue would level faster, but not gain more skill tries per hit.

Sad, do u know if there a way so i can change something in the source that makes it fair?
I wanna make this vocation, but if it gets 2x more skills then the other it will be no fair :(

idk about source change but maybe a separate skill train stage for the rouge vocation :)

an alternative solution is to make base attack lower so even if skill is higher the base dmg would be lower and then ofc all weapons used by rouge would need to be lower on atks/stats

Back