• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MORE PING BY Get Rekked

Tomkovsky

Reaction score
Get Rekked more pings can finally win, for some Warmode. You are zeros only know how to ping.

20:10 King Alexzor [228]: its just lapa tell: pING THEM ALL

HAIL RETARDS

WE PING GANDAX ON DARASHIA GRIMS????????? buuuahahahauhauahuahauhauahauhauahauhaua VERY GOOD.. We dont ping him, just trap and spam sd -.-

Stfu poor maslana's team. You are pinging every1 and you are crying because some1 pinged you. KKKKKKKKKKKK JAJAJAJAJ
BRAINDEAD

Yeeee he ping but not on wm and he dont ping 10 ppl on wm so play on wm fair.....

WE PING GANDAX ON DARASHIA GRIMS????????? buuuahahahauhauahuahauhauahauhauahauhaua VERY GOOD.. We dont ping him, just trap and spam sd -.-

Nah it was ping and he was in vent with me and i was there aswell on my rp we were gonna bot together so stfu.

Listen this WM we make now dont ping and dont ava or a shit storm will begin.

never ping gandax you are reatrd no problem salar now i staart ping people get rekked :)
u already ping you fucking tard, thats the only thing you are known for. Being a complete douche and only pinging people because you are just so fucking bad
go sand warmod plisz maszlanaka aka buy stresser think he is king of tibia

pinging eachother? where the fuck is tibia community going to...

I told alex to not ping sephus
but this idiots focusing on ping cant play without ping hehe
sephus is my friend i dont want him to get pinged either cornel aswell

Back
Top Bottom