• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

More servers "retro" style?

Edling

Reaction score
Hello, atm u can barley connect to the new servers. Seems like it's popular I decided to wait until it calms down or Cipsoft open new servers. Or will they open new more retro pvp servers?

I doubt that they will make a new retro PvP server anytime soon.
Though, if this continues (over 1000 ppl on the waiting list all the time) for several weeks I think that they will do something major.
Could be just another retro PvP server or just something similar.

After 2 months there'll be way less ppl.

Just need to wait for a team to dominando and ppl will rageqq.

So no, cip won't make more retro servers>.

they definitely should make more retro servers, they are great and lots of people want to play there!

After 2 months there'll be way less ppl.

Just need to wait for a team to dominando and ppl will rageqq.

So no, cip won't make more retro servers>.

Dominando? you mean botters? Dont worry there are playing +1k players so it would be hard to "dominate" the server

Dominando? you mean botters? Dont worry there are playing +1k players so it would be hard to "dominate" the server

Once the big guilds got more lvls they'll start pking, more ppl at higher lvls -> fights for the best pg spots -> wars break out.
On retro servers ppl lose money & exp when they die so they'll quit after dying a few times. On other servers they just don't leave and keep playing cuz you lose nothing.

So wait 2 months or smth and players will leave. A retro server is easy to dominate if you got the time & funds.

Ofc I wish cip sees how popular retro servers are and make another one, but I doubt they will.
New pvp is so fckin terrible so yeah I understand why everyone starts on retro.

Yea sure.. i see how people are not leaving "non retro" server.

1050 players online... about 3-4k active players.. soo there gonna be hundred of guilds.... GO DOMINANDO EM ALL YOU CAN, BECAUSE YOU HAVE 99999 FRIENDS PKING EVERYONE AND GETTING BANNED FOR IT!

Agreed that the "retro pvp" servers are just massive hype right now.
Hopefully there's a continued interest in "retro pvp" though. My hope is that CIP sees that their past few updates regarding pvp have been more harmful than helpful.

Red

Yeah they probably won't make more... When Hydera was released it had 1000+ online and now it's down to an average of 400.

New worlds will always attract players, they could make it into a full retard server with super dumb features and it still would hit 1k players. Just like any well advertised otserver will have hundreds of players and die down a couple of weeks later. Or how diablo 2 / poe works with their ladder system, where the population of the game explodes every time it resets and then dies down overtime. New worlds / resets is a great way to get players to come back.

There's 4 retro worlds if I understood it correctly lol. Two brand new world then two old worlds converted to retro

yeah but the two "others" u can transfer to I think which is horrible

Back