• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"More than 100 listen errors."

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
tayandenga
Twitch
tayandenga
Thank you for reading this post instead of creating another, new thread.

So, I would like to explain we are aware of this, and I doubt its a software-side problem.
If you're occuring as error, but you don't care and just want to disable it, please make sure you're using newest version 0.2 final or later, because since then its used as 'warning'.
But, if you occured this problem when starting server (instant print of it), please check out is port 7171 surely unlocked on your router such as in your firewall software. Also, if it happens randomly, please test your connection (if you're on LAN, then LAN as well) and eventually contact your ISP, because it may be problem with your connection.

Still didn't help? Please post here.

Ok, i was using an older version of mystic spirit (not the newest patch) it was for 8.21. When i was trying to test my server i started to notice every once in awile i could not log on but the server was still running. Then one time i was online and my friend said he couldnt connect but i was still playing so i come back here to figure out if anyone else is having this problem... unfortunatly i found nuthing so i downloaded the newest patch for 8.31 then every time this problem occured again it said 100 listen errors on the console, i check the console every one in awile and it has alot of the errors but it seems like every once in awile they are blocking connections? any ideas how to fix this?

I'm not really confident about it but these errors did occur to me when running TFS on WindowsXP machine, while I've never seen them on my linux box and I had my server running like that with almost every single TFS 0.2 patch.

Well is anyone knows for sure that it is a windows XP problem, would switching to Vista help?

Last edited:
ye, i have the same problem, i try today run a fun ot on my computer (Windows XP)
and after this error player cant login

Sometimes when I try to connect to my server I got disconnected and that error was showing up at the same time :p

I got the same problem, but if players can login to my ot then ports 7171 are open so hmm, I really need help, anti virus need to be off? firewall is off..
ty:p

It happened to me today. Suddenly at ~ 300 players online I get that error and anybody can login.

Same error here, i was thinking i was the only one

So this is caused by port blocked or firewall?

I already having problem with this error
modem and router are open port
my computer
disbaled firewall and ant vir..

what can i do

Account Manager error

im having trouble with account manager i go 1 tab 1 and i get to character sellect i sellect account manager and it say Temple position is wrong.Contact the aminaster how do i fix and were is account and player :blink:

Server is Roxor.

Back