• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Most deaths in war Demontorrent (18 deaths)

He is not charlover like you forum fighter, Demontorrent is in all gathers everyday. He staying in third lane becouse if we havent other commander he said something and doing that not bad.

Cry Is Free were at war against Pinks Guys. Started: May 29 2013, 21:56:53
Ended: May 29 2013, 23:57:06 12 - 40

Pinks Guys were at war against Infinitas. Started: May 24 2013, 21:46:01
Ended: May 27 2013, 21:12:46 25 - 12

Infinitas were at war against Pinks Guys. Started: May 26 2013, 22:09:13
Ended: May 27 2013, 21:12:46 11 - 35

------------------------------------

Pinks Guys were at war against Infinitas. Started: May 25 2013, 23:53:02
Ended: May 27 2013, 21:12:46 31 -

^ gg 30v15 + drako team ^

fucking american *****

Last edited:
ive seen my share of dumb fucks in the past, but this guy "evul striker" takes the cake

BTW guys I know this unit Kay/evil striker Guy he lives with his parents he's 22 and he has no job or school and he's honestly on 24/7 and he has 4 lvl 300s a 250 and like 3 lvl 200s

Hahaha im 22? xD im 16 stupid canadian bent salar pls salar ur a badboy plx jajajaja salar gets bullied at school. :*

Hhahaha evul gets spanking at home ;# if ur 16 then u need a life my friend and once again I don't get bullied
never have been and why don't u act ur age

Hhahaha evul gets spanking at home ;# if ur 16 then u need a life my friend and once again I don't get bullied

Check up ur own social life first then you can talk about his life.
My ass looks better then ur hea:=) Dont let ur aggresiv feeling out on the forums please,Just because u get everytime bullied at school -.-

Today, 03:20
Today, 05:17
Today, 05:33

Fucking vampires or you guys dont have bed? And you sleep near PC and listen alarm if somebody attack you? o_O Take some life.

16 im not 25 like u playing tibia and i live in london much richer than ur shitt polish fuck

Kid, I live in Poland and I go to private school. I have iPhone 5, iPad mini 32g, MacBook retina, so u can shut your poor mouth up when you speak you little shit.
Peace

This implies that you think you act your age?

How old are you then? 10?

AJ IZ LEVL 190 END VERI GUT IN TIBIA. AJ PIENG YU K??? JAJAJAJAJAJJAA

- - - Updated - - -

Kid, I live in Poland and I go to private school. I have iPhone 5, iPad mini 32g, MacBook retina, so u can shut your poor mouth up when you speak you little shit.
Peace

So, what are you trying to say? That you are retarded enough to buy apple?

This implies that you think you act your age?

How old are you then? 10?

AJ IZ LEVL 190 END VERI GUT IN TIBIA. AJ PIENG YU K??? JAJAJAJAJAJJAA

- - - Updated - - -

So, what are you trying to say? That you are retarded enough to buy apple?

That I am polish and I am rich enough not to care what retarded 16 year old Brazilian kid is saying on web. _/

TO ALL BRs with "pro" pvp here:
Give me one name of br player or guild which is well known for his/their PvP, because we and swedish got:
Nemtor and guild Chosen Ones which was undefeated by anyone and as people say is the best guild in history of game.
Masakrowiec
Guilds: Eternal March, Black Widow
Taifun Devilry
Eternal Oblivion
Apocalyptik
Shiver and guild Reverto Vox

PEACE _/

^ you rich? you polish immigrants salways say that you see man like me rocking gucci lv and mans like you rocking nike rebook on streets and say they are "Rich" lmfao bye

kkkkkkkkkkk and he acts so coool

damn noob u die more times than POLACKS KKKKKKKKK
I have been in the guild for near 2 months, through around 20 wars and a whole lot of nb chars and skullbashing. I remember last war we had with you, you didn't come with a char in guild, you brought a level 200 ek that took skull and got clean shot. I use ssa, i waste over 700k on it for wars, I am at every gather, and last but not least.. I have most kills in the guild. I am not a charlover lol, I've taken more shots than you have on this ot and all you do is send around keylog and ping people. Stop starting pointless threads and get a life and off the game.. GG

P.S You would probably be most deaths too.. but considering you guys make a new guild every day.. the death toll stays around 5.

Back