• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Most deaths in war Demontorrent (18 deaths)

I have been in the guild for near 2 months, through around 20 wars and a whole lot of nb chars and skullbashing. I remember last war we had with you, you didn't come with a char in guild, you brought a level 200 ek that took skull and got clean shot. I use ssa, i waste over 700k on it for wars, I am at every gather, and last but not least.. I have most kills in the guild. I am not a charlover lol, I've taken more shots than you have on this ot and all you do is send around keylog and ping people. Stop starting pointless threads and get a life and off the game.. GG

P.S You would probably be most deaths too.. but considering you guys make a new guild every day.. the death toll stays around 5.

cry chill is free.

Kid, I live in Poland and I go to private school. I have iPhone 5, iPad mini 32g, MacBook retina, so u can shut your poor mouth up when you speak you little shit.
Peace

ohh u have iphone 5 u are richboysssss!!!!!! i have iphone 5 2 laptops 1 blackberry 1 ps3 1 xbox 360 and 2 gucci belts and a big dick beat that plx?

Kid, I live in Poland and I go to private school. I have iPhone 5, iPad mini 32g, MacBook retina, so u can shut your poor mouth up when you speak you little shit.
Peace

Cool but at the end of the day you're still from Poland and still lose

if there was enough people to make a all american team i am sure wed rape :D

It's funny that in the end Wipe Again which is polish guild is dominating this server.

Wipe again i havent seen em war once.. No one is dominating atm and the 3 main teams are full pl..

We POLAND have great pvp in real life, you run away like rats! Go think about your "uk" always ass lick, dont help other and you want help from them. We have been betrayed, and we fought to the end. Now i can say that i'd rather be poor, but I have something to tell about my Country future children.

Polish hussars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We POLAND have great pvp in real life, you run away like rats! Go think about your "uk" always ass lick, dont help other and you want help from them. We have been betrayed, and we fought to the end. Now i can say that i'd rather be poor, but I have something to tell about my Country future children.

hahahaha penis lovers have PRO PVP? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkk
EVEN BR HAS MORE PV LOL BITCH PLEASE

hahahaha penis lovers have PRO PVP? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkk
EVEN BR HAS MORE PV LOL BITCH PLEASE
Obvious troll is obvious

Wipe again i havent seen em war once.. No one is dominating atm and the 3 main teams are full pl..
They had war mode with penguins yesterday.
Top 3 guilds on this server are polish + if pl leaders would work together unstoppable would have to leave this server.

Evul Striker

i though you are 8 years old
but its ok for 16 years old idiot

Obvious troll is obvious

They had war mode with penguins yesterday.
Top 3 guilds on this server are polish + if pl leaders would work together unstoppable would have to leave this server.

Unstoppable is a shit team dont even compare XD

- - - Updated - - -

Thats why Canada, Uk, Usa, India, Australia fought for your asses in WW2 Huh?

Back