• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Most epic tibia video ever?

wrong forum section i think. more like a belongs to multimedia.
But i like the effort it was placed on making this video

I personally had a very hard time seeing any specific details on any of the pictures showed. lmao
Small bit of water, crypt, lava, beetle, demon, lava, dragon, hydra, vampire, old pictures of carlin, thais, sea serpent boss chamber.. That's about all I can remember from what I saw. lol

I personally had a very hard time seeing any specific details on any of the pictures showed. lmao
Small bit of water, crypt, lava, beetle, demon, lava, dragon, hydra, vampire, old pictures of carlin, thais, sea serpent boss chamber.. That's about all I can remember from what I saw. lol
lol funny recap.
This server to me looked like all the other download and run servers, but once again, video itself is neat.

lol funny recap.
This server to me looked like all the other download and run servers, but once again, video itself is neat.

Download and run huh.. lol k.. Looks may be deceiving.

Show me a server I can download that has this THIS

Last edited:

also other old Dalorian's movies of lunara wars were epic, if you like watching that kind of tibia movies i advice you to check em out

then why do you deceive with looks?
And i don't understand what is going on in this last youtube video
Big ass quest line where you lead a battle of like 25v25 monsters lol
I dont decieve? I just montaged a bunch fast pics in that vid to give a good jist on what the server is w.o goin into detail :p Just watch this other vid and tell me its still a download and run server >.>

or should me where I can download this? :p https://otland.net/threads/new-pvp-ranking-system.226365/

Last edited:
This is truly the best tibia video I've ever seen. I remember almost crying the first time I watched it as a kid haha

I remember that shit... I died the first time I saw it LOL Had to take that dude at least a week...

Baha take a look on the video @ 0:48 - "Active Staff Bug Free"

Now take a look at the top left in the water... good video editing though!

Baha take a look on the video @ 0:48 - "Active Staff Bug Free"

Now take a look at the top left in the water... good video editing though!
Haha I saw that after I made that... Tooks SS from Remeres for time saving/ Dat/spr are different in remeres than in server. None of the those exist in the server. made me lulz too haha. I just make these trying to figure out premiere while im workin on the serv

well on 3rd video you finally shows something real(took you a while) and do I hear soundEffects? Oo

Big ass quest line where you lead a battle of like 25v25 monsters lol
I dont decieve? I just montaged a bunch fast pics in that vid to give a good jist on what the server is w.o goin into detail :p Just watch this other vid and tell me its still a download and run server >.>

or should me where I can download this? :p https://otland.net/threads/new-pvp-ranking-system.226365/

I really enjoyed the video editing/sound effects. The server looks fun as well, good luck on your project! :)

Back