• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Most popular Tibia Version

Which Tibia Client would you play on an Open-Tibia Server?

• Total voters

Ruhat

VIP User
Reaction score
Sup Otlanders,

So I was thinking about what Tibia Version is the most popular out there, i'm 99% sure that many of the otlanders has the same thought, Yeah 8.6 is obviously the most popular version.

It's easiest to bot with 8.6 because there are many bots available out there, maybe that's why the majority are playing 8.6, or are we afraid of the new versions?

But the thing is people will get bored with the same thing over and over again, new RL Maps that reset all the time and Evo maps that reset all the time.
Same things are happening over and over again and I was thinking about, when will there be a new trend with the tibia version for Open-Tibia Servers. Like when will for example Version 10.0+ become a trend/popular?

Any thoughts regarding the future of Tibia version?
Will we be stuck with 8.6 for some more years or will we jump to 10.0+ in the near future?

Hopefully 7.xx servers will comeback one day. I think 8.6 will be the most popular for the next years (sadly). The new Tibia updates are destroying the game so I don't think that it will change this fast.

Hopefully 7.xx servers will comeback one day. I think 8.6 will be the most popular for the next years (sadly). The new Tibia updates are destroying the game so I don't think that it will change this fast.
??
there are two 7.xx servers that have a consistent 200-250+ players online. atm is the best you'll ever see 7.xx servers.

8.60 for assholes *ehem* botters *ehem*
9.x for people looking for something serious but interesting.
10.x for people who like to see new stuff.

Back