• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

most respected team on shadows

most respected

• validus

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • red light district

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • wipe again

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • flawless victory

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • unstoppable

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • pink guys

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • infectious

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
who was and still is the team you respected most on shadowcores doesnt have to be pvp based
i only put the names that were well known

These teams arent even on that server anymore

- - - Updated - - -

These teams arent even on that server anymore

noone of them they all sug kuk

- - - Updated - - -

noone of them they all sug kuk

RLD and Wipe Again, obviously

- - - Updated - - -

RLD and Wipe Again, obviously

lol only validus and wipe again is a true team on this lists i won't comment rest lol

- - - Updated - - -

lol only validus and wipe again is a true team on this lists i won't comment rest lol

Tali...

You wrote "Pink Gays" and "Infectious" - This means that you are not obligated to run for President. Sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Tali...

You wrote "Pink Gays" and "Infectious" - This means that you are not obligated to run for President. Sorry!

Tali...

- - - Updated - - -

Tali...

:( my dearest appologies just wanted a good laugh :D

- - - Updated - - -

Tali...

- - - Updated - - -

Tali...

:( my dearest appologies just wanted a good laugh :D

flawless & unstoppable? Rlly? Jjajajajajjaajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajjajjajajaj

Wipe again for sure lol...

Back