• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

most retarded song u heard

trabaja raspa las palabras haslas balas atrapa rafagas sal machaca caada sala ladra hasta rasgar la garganta saca las garras las armas las gradas haran palmas la fama tarda patan jamas hallaras paz amargas caras largas arrastran la maldad andaras a rastras pagaras caras las cagadas las carcajadas sabran saladas tras tantas trampas tantas caladas tantas falsas alabanzas tras tantas caladas tantas almas traspasadas para alcanzar la calma, nach manda fantasmas al zahara.
that song (i memorized it but to lazy to write all)

just cuz ur white ass cant rap doesnt mean rap is stupid u problably lisen to eminem thats why u think rap is retarded

Eminem is still better than half of that shit on the radio nowadays >.>.

Real rap music like Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac is good, but rap and hip-hop in the past 5 years has gotten so shitty I don't use the radio in the car anymore, and the annoying thing is that's all they play besides dance music.

Ontopic:
That video about getting high with dinosaurs looked really stupid.

Eminem is still better than half of that shit on the radio nowadays >.>.

Real rap music like Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac is good, but rap and hip-hop in the past 5 years has gotten so shitty I don't use the radio in the car anymore, and the annoying thing is that's all they play besides dance music.

Ontopic:
That video about getting high with dinosaurs looked really stupid.

u must be lisening to crackhead shit and u cant live in the past my friend live goes on and so does everything else does times are long gone
eminem is a white emo bitch who make songs about killing people and his retarded ass self

u must be lisening to crackhead shit and u cant live in the past my friend live goes on and so does everything else does times are long gone
eminem is a white emo bitch who make songs about killing people and his retarded ass self
In that sense your a dumb ass peice of shit? :D

Regardless, it's better than all the rappers today talking about being pimps and throwing money at girls. If this is the time or terrible radio then I'll just have to stick to the good stuff on my Ipod.

man my song is the most stupid one, i study in school for biology tests rapping, this are the first lyrics:

factors such as the natural selection and the random events can change the relative frequency of the alleles of a population but as especiacion leads those factors to the training of a new species of?
chill off bro remember the scientist define specie as a group of organisms that reproduce theirselfs creating a new organism ya ya this is rap, bro yea yea
from newyork to otland..

man my song is the most stupid one, i study in school for biology tests rapping, this are the first lyrics:

factors such as the natural selection and the random events can change the relative frequency of the alleles of a population but as especiacion leads those factors to the training of a new species of?
chill off bro remember the scientist define specie as a group of organisms that reproduce theirselfs creating a new organism ya ya this is rap, bro yea yea
from newyork to otland..

lol wtf:D

Back