• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Most stable 8.6 realmap distro?

Benna

Reaction score
Topic, I'm searching for a stable 8.6 realmap distro... As far as i can tell it's allowed to ask for realmap these days.
So 8.6 realmap distro with a stable system a long with quality of the server?
If there is a price for such one, what would it be?

Thanks in advance!

There is no any stable servers out there. You will have to put some time on it fix sources/scripts. If you want to get it stable, then you can download ninja downgraded version of TFS1.2 for 8.6, There is some things that you need to fix but there is best option

Regards,
LuckyM

There is no any stable servers out there. You will have to put some time on it fix sources/scripts. If you want to get it stable, then you can download ninja downgraded version of TFS1.2 for 8.6, There is some things that you need to fix but there is best option

Regards,
LuckyM
Can you give the link? Can't find it.

Otservlist.org is only with realmaps. You need make your server unique things to get players. There is alot of good servers out there in version 8.6

1. noxiousot.com (have been online for couple of years very funny server and alot of unique features.
  2. masiyah.se (This guy has been working with masiyah for years.)
  3. pazzur.net
Regards,
LuckyM

Otservlist.org is only with realmaps. You need make your server unique things to get players. There is alot of good servers out there in version 8.6

1. noxiousot.com (have been online for couple of years very funny server and alot of unique features.
  2. masiyah.se (This guy has been working with masiyah for years.)
  3. pazzur.net
Regards,
LuckyM
Been playing NoxiousOT its awesome tho :D
Aswell with Masiyah, for 4-5 seasons

No way he can sucess in real map

I'm not looking to succeed, i just want my own server to play around with. Maybe in the future if i can i'll host it with some people i know that understand how everything works. But at the moment I just want to get a hold of one that is good enough for me to play around.

Doesn't make any sense that it has been so many years and there is not a single one distro out there for sale that is stable when people are calling out otservlist to have a lot of realmap 8.6 versions and they being stable...

I'm not looking to succeed, i just want my own server to play around with. Maybe in the future if i can i'll host it with some people i know that understand how everything works. But at the moment I just want to get a hold of one that is good enough for me to play around.

Doesn't make any sense that it has been so many years and there is not a single one distro out there for sale that is stable when people are calling out otservlist to have a lot of realmap 8.6 versions and they being stable...
For sale there is, but free not unfortunally

Thats what ninja get done with 1.2, and look what he made tho crash every few actions xD
No it doesnt, tested my server for one month pretty much every possible way just to crash server and i didnt found anything it feels stable, Ofc i have a lot of changes in my source the only crash i found was creature:addHealth function

No it doesnt, tested my server for one month pretty much every possible way just to crash server and i didnt found anything it feels stable, Ofc i have a lot of changes in my source the only crash i found was creature:addHealth function
ok open ot ill crash it in min

Back