• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Most Sux of Server

Kinasio

Reaction score
With Ctrl + R Disabled, we can't report the botters of all days, today i get a power abuser, of Qknight, him used power abuser, to can bot, in ice witchs, ALL DAYS him bot in ice witch of barbarian, and NOTHING GM online to i can report, or ability the ctrl r , or make a biggest team of gm's to we can report the botters powers abusers.... bb sorry trash english.

With Ctrl + R Disabled, we can't report the botters of all days, today i get a power abuser, of Qknight, him used power abuser, to can bot, in ice witchs, ALL DAYS him bot in ice witch of barbarian, and NOTHING GM online to i can report, or ability the ctrl r , or make a biggest team of gm's to we can report the botters powers abusers.... bb sorry trash english.
u no leave and i kill u :((((

hhhahahahah qknight" i dont have bot " looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser

hhhahahahah qknight" i dont have bot " looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser
I have never said i dont bot lol
Kinasio, u made me logg out for the night, sory :(

he didnt say he dont bot :D! he just said if they ban botters he will stop botting

now in english???????

Back