• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mostly alone GM for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBeee

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
I am sorry that there are no more GMs than me online now for a little while, Souldrainer has gone to a friend's house a couple of hours away over the weekend, Anothai has been studying for a driver's license, Thim is on vacations and Tala is quite inactive due to the fact that he's hard working on the sources, to implement the 8.2 shop system and to fix all the reported bugs.

So please don't worry if I am a bit busy in-game, since I've got lots of things to do. I will get to you in time. It will just take a bit longer than usual.

Thanks for your patience,
The Radonia Exile team.

I am sorry that there are no more GMs than me online now for a little while, Souldrainer has gone to a friend's house a couple of hours away over the weekend, Anothai has been studying for a driver's license, Thim is on vacations and Tala is quite inactive due to the fact that he's hard working on the sources, to implement the 8.2 shop system and to fix all the reported bugs.

So please don't worry if I am a bit busy in-game, since I've got lots of things to do. I will get to you in time. It will just take a bit longer than usual.

Thanks for your patience,
The Radonia Exile team.

Remember I'm always here to help. keep in mind I will always support you and all Radonia team members. ^.-

Of course I know that, but I said that I'm the only GM. And there's quite many things you can't do.

I want the test server to be 4 ever...
More fun like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back