• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mount items break

Wu Tang

Reaction score
The chance that a mount item break is to high guys... change it please, i used 2x scorpion sceptre and 2x it breaks, same sweet smelling bait lol wtf... fucking annoying

It also depend at your luck.*

Taming Items has some chanes for breaking or taming.

Last edited:
It also depend at your level.

Is that true? How intresting I have never read anything about that on tibiawiki! So how is the catchrate affected by being by example 100 levels higher? I would really like to know , cause myself I have broken several taming items (I would love to have a mount) and keep grinding carniphelia's and swamptrolls to get terror bird or slug mount. But I'm only lv. 50.
Do you suggest to level up first?

The chance that a mount item break is to high guys... change it please, i used 2x scorpion sceptre and 2x it breaks, same sweet smelling bait lol wtf... fucking annoying

i broke 17 sceptres on shadowcoers , quit whining

So the fact that you broke 2 in a row makes the risk to high? Give me a fucking break and use your brain please. Its all about luck. You are not guaranteed to get the mount after X amount of tries.

Stfu, when it break 2 in a row it's not high risk u retard?

get it right you called us a char lover and rpgers on the first day the server opened and we was level 50 and you was 110+? :S

Fuck this shit rly GM it's 10x harder to get it here than on real. Used 3 sceptres and all broke so WTF?!

Third time:
1zxp53b.jpg

In few min i will start try numer 4..:

here is the result after 4 try:
123tn2s.jpg

Last edited:
Back