• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mounts for 8.6 Issue with .SPR file

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there guys; @Silvanea and I are currently working on the task of adding mounts to my .spr file however we have been faced with the issue of mounts only displaying in the outfit window and not on the screen/character itself - Ctrl + R only shifts the health bar positioning.

When using a .spr file from an 8.6 server with mounts like UnderWar; it works without issues - but as stated when using the default 8.6 spr file we encounter the issue explained above. My 8.6 spr file does contain new items, but we have also tried using the unmodified 8.6 spr file and faced the same issues.

Does anyone have ideas or has encountered this before - we have been trying to understand this issue for the past two weeks and I cant figure out what the issue might be.

Side note, we are using OTC with mounts enabled and the source edits have been made to enable mounts as well. As mentioned - the outfit window displays the mount changes however when using CTRL + R it does not enable the mount; only shifts the health bar positioning. I suppose its also worth noting that even in the outfit window with mount enabled and selected it doesnt show in the preview as well.

1667067029435.png

Any help/time spent will be paid for, thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Back