• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X mounts in 0.4

Lurk

Reaction score
Hello, recently I've been seing some 8.60 server with mounts and newer stuff from tibia 12, of course they use a custom client and such things, when you download their client they also have a .otfi alongside the traditional .dat, .pic and .spr
They probably edit the .spr and compile the sources to add the mount function, but how could I make my sources interact with the .otfi thing? would be too complex to add?

Hello, recently I've been seing some 8.60 server with mounts and newer stuff from tibia 12, of course they use a custom client and such things, when you download their client they also have a .otfi alongside the traditional .dat, .pic and .spr
They probably edit the .spr and compile the sources to add the mount function, but how could I make my sources interact with the .otfi thing? would be too complex to add?
i have add it with otclient full mount system with source edit but there other solution if u need normal client u can just merge the mount and the outfit in one outfit

Back