• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Mounts on Level!

domyno2837

Reaction score
Hello OTLand, :)

it is possible to can select at a level one of 3 mounts..?

for example at level 100 you can select a Horse, a Sheep or a Wolf as Mount..

Thanks for every Help! :)

Yes, just add the mounts when they reach that level. Else it req source edit if you want them have all mounts then req level to mount it.

Yea saw it on another OT.. Its open a Window in Level 100, 200, 300 etc.. and you can select one of 3 mounts that u can add

If you wanna add window to your client you must edit client and engine. Else you can do this in to actions.
-- EDIT --
I can't remember the script, but it looks like you click on book and there is a new window with some strings.

Yea saw it on another OT.. Its open a Window in Level 100, 200, 300 etc.. and you can select one of 3 mounts that u can add
This is possible with ModalWindows.
You can make a creaturescript with a function called "onAdvance" and check there if a player is level 100, 200, 300 etc.
When that requirement is true, you can send out a modal window to the player, allowing them to select one of the 3 mounts and just save it.
No source edit is required, but I don't know if this is possible if you are not using TFS 1.0+

If that all fails you could send a message to the player at level 100/200/300, to go see a specific npc, to give you the choice of the three mounts.
It's a work around for sure, but does the job intended.

If that all fails you could send a message to the player at level 100/200/300, to go see a specific npc, to give you the choice of the three mounts.
It's a work around for sure, but does the job intended.

I think that is actually a better idea. Send the player a message like:

"Congratulations you have advanced to level 100!
Type !prize to choose a new mount!"

Make it a talkaction !prize and then make the window appear so the player can control when he sees it.

Because if a window pops up while you are hunting:
1. You might die.
2. You might make a hasty decision so the window closes and you will choose something very fast without thinking of which one you really like.

Just my opinion.

Okey you don't need to edit client, engine etc. I am write nice script (you can't believe i am read my own book and there is a answer :D):
Add it to actions.xml:
<action itemid="your_item_id" event="script" value="other/mount.lua"/>
And it save in other/mount.lua:
local window_id = 8304 ----ITEM WHAT WILL BE eXPLAINED ON WINDOW
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
if(getPlayerLevel(cid) == 100) then
doShowTextDialog(cid, window_id, 'Mount for level 100')
elseif(getPlayerLevel(cid) == 200) then
doShowTextDialog(cid, window_id, 'Mount for level 100, mount for level 200')
elseif(getPlayerLevel(cid == 300) then
doShowTextDialog(cid, window_id, 'Mount for level 100, mount for level 200, mount for leve 300')
end
end

Rep+ if i help you :)

Like this?

dJHkNww.png

Back