• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mounts...

They won't be for free for everyone at least, we'll see what we can do before Friday. The ones we can guarantee will work are ones with items you loot from monsters.

They won't be for free for everyone at least, we'll see what we can do before Friday. The ones we can guarantee will work are ones with items you loot from monsters.

Are you recruiting or looking for Gamemasters?

(Super off-topic, but just curious!)

of what i know the last serv was rly bad after taking in random ppl to gm like siramix

Oh, I can see that you still have hard feelings because of your rule violating? ... I remember when I banned you like 10 times for botting and each time I find you back botting in the same cave, same character, with 7EUR less on your bank-account/phone-card. Over and over again! Hope you will enjoy the new server though :D

EDIT: Note that he was AFK every single time, as I wouldn't have banned him else. I didn't have any personal connection with Belden Reth (krille09), and never had :)

does the server have items such as island of destiny and rook? i like rook if fast 8 lvl

We do have Island of Destiny, but we haven't scripted it yet so you get to main after Rookgaard. With 70x exp as the multiplier is from 1-7, you have to kill 12 rats to get to Level 8.

We do have Island of Destiny, but we haven't scripted it yet so you get to main after Rookgaard. With 70x exp as the multiplier is from 1-7, you have to kill 12 rats to get to Level 8.

What is your main purpose of having Rookgaard? To prevent some kind of abuse?

What is your main purpose of having Rookgaard? To prevent some kind of abuse?

Since we have had a lot of rookstayers on our other servers, we feel that it is unnecessary to remove that possibility for people who wants that feature. It is also, as you said, a way to prevent different kinds of abuse. For example, we do not have any kind of low level protection in main for different reasons and by having Rookgaard, you are at least safe until level 8. We feel that this is the best way to keep things simple. And for the people who don't fancy Rookgaard, it does not really take a lot of effort to kill 12 rats.

Since we have had a lot of rookstayers on our other servers, we feel that it is unnecessary to remove that possibility for people who wants that feature. It is also, as you said, a way to prevent different kinds of abuse. For example, we do not have any kind of low level protection in main for different reasons and by having Rookgaard, you are at least safe until level 8. We feel that this is the best way to keep things simple. And for the people who don't fancy Rookgaard, it does not really take a lot of effort to kill 12 rats.

And it is probably understood that you have enabled safe-mode for all players without vocations, correct? Probably that is kinda obvious to miss :)

And it is probably understood that you have enabled safe-mode for all players without vocations, correct? Probably that is kinda obvious to miss :)

It is also, as you said, a way to prevent different kinds of abuse.

Are mounts bugged? I used 2 reins both broke first try, and all 3 of my apple slices broke. :|

azFLK.png

Donkey mount :) <3

Back