• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mouse Teleport?

Foffa

Reaction score
Hi all ;)

I'd like to request 2 scripts.

1. A function that teleports you to the position where you click with the mouse. Maybe something like "doPlayerTeleportToMouse(cid)" ? I don't mean something like the talkaction "/cliport" does because it doesn't teleport you to other floors and behind walls...

2. Something that makes GMs can push other players and themselve anywhere they can see. Not something like /send xyz, I mean something that you can push them with the mouse to where you want ;)

Thanks for help and answers :D

Thanks for the answer, but I think with flags you can just "Push all Creatures" but you can't push them more than 1 field. :/

Both are possible but only in TFS 0.3.5. You can teleport to other floor by pushing yourself there. Just proper custom flags needs to be active.

Wow i didn't know it! Can you tell me the number of the custom flag? Or is there any program which makes the flags automatic by clicking on the function?

Yes... But with /cliport you can't teleport behind doors and to other floors. You can only teleport where you can walk to.

Back