• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@moustapha radem ban + wojnik salafaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasta

Reaction score
I was online on wojnik salafaka and had some people trapped. Then when renacashi logged on all of them left my kngiht that had skull so i exit logged it and logged on moustapha radem, and some minutes later i got banned for mc? Probably i got kicked when i lost skull. I could not have moved on wojnik since i exit logged.

If you wanna prove i was mc'in you should attack me or something and see if i heal or anything.

Fun to see a corrupt ot

How does that make it corrupt? They maybe did something wrong yeah.. But corrupt? Nah..

It is true though he did exit log as soon as i got in vent we get them out of the 1 way and said to exit log and go on mages i did on super freak, jaegaren did on is wrong, moustapha did on wojnik no one else got banned besides moustapha.

I think he should be unbanned because it was clear he did exit log

Nah he was mcing he trapped me on "hotel" at his 2 knights + 2 bots + 2 God's flowers :D so thats the truth!

I saw 2 players (4 in total) that had the same IP.

Renacashi = Super Freak (Same IP)(But "Super Freak" was just standing without casting spells, etc... so I didn't banned Super Freak.)

Moustapha Radem = Wojnik Salafaka (Same IP)(Both of them were walking (I mean, walking, fighting, etc...)

This is not corrupt, just a fair movement. Don't MC. It's like drugs.

What do you mean with its like drugs?xD i dont get
The point:(

I was online on wojnik salafaka and had some people trapped. Then when renacashi logged on all of them left my kngiht that had skull so i exit logged it and logged on moustapha radem, and some minutes later i got banned for mc? Probably i got kicked when i lost skull. I could not have moved on wojnik since i exit logged.

If you wanna prove i was mc'in you should attack me or something and see if i heal or anything.

Fun to see a corrupt ot

A GM attacking some1? Nice joke :D

PS:
- If you X-logge'd I don't think the GM would've seen your IP when he was lookin who was connected on the char, but he saw you MC'in (I bet), fair act... Banned kthnxbye~

Applez said they both were fighting, they could be brothers but since he said he were exitlogged how can he fight?:eek:

I'd have to say that I'd support Archez in this one. As we all know that moustapha uses MC with wojnik. And based upon earlier useless flames on the forums, this might just be one of them.

Fun to see a corrupt ot

oh nvm.

I helped you in war this morning :eek: We killed 4 of them in a defense lol.

Just ask Prelude.

I don't have to say who you chicked at Okolnir.
"I don't want to die against my friends... mimimi... I don't wanna lose my best eq against my friends...mimimi..."

THEN DON'T JOIN A PK GUILD!!!

Omg ...

Instead of crying you could solve the problem with your "friends" if they would be your "friends".

Why would they atackt a guildmate of you when they are your "friends".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back