• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Move my server in a dedicated game server

darkyn

Reaction score
hello, i hope someone can help me to do it..
I just bought an dedicated server in OVH, everything is perfectly installed but now i really dont know how to move my ot server in this dedicated server...

If someone have the skills to help me im ready to pay your time for help me to install everything perfectly.

Thank you.

just pack your server up and upload it and download it from your host then install uniserver or xampp and put your password etc.
then go to the config and it change the config ip to your host ip and setup it like normal!

hello, i hope someone can help me to do it..
I just bought an dedicated server in OVH, everything is perfectly installed but now i really dont know how to move my ot server in this dedicated server...

If someone have the skills to help me im ready to pay your time for help me to install everything perfectly.

Thank you.

You must a program to send file from ur windows computer to ur dedicated server machine... i use filezilla... search for a tutorial on google about how connecting to dedicated machines using filezila... once conected to ur dedicated machine, just throw there ur server files that are on ur windows machine and here we go.

just pack your server up and upload it and download it from your host then install uniserver or xampp and put your password etc.
then go to the config and it change the config ip to your host ip and setup it like normal!

Mhmmm sounds like an excellent solution if he using Linux for example. :rolleyes:

Back