• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Move my server to the host computer

Gkatt

Reaction score
Title says everything can some1 tell me how i move my server + db with all characters to other hoster computer?

I got dropbox etc so if you could help me out thanks!

:(:peace:

SOLVED! THANKS EVERYBODY.

Last edited:
Det verkar vara ett fel i din SQL-fråga. Felmeddelandet från MySQL-servern nedan, om det finns något, kan också hjälpa dig att analysera problemet.

ERROR: Okänd interpunktion i sträng @ 12
STR: //
SQL:
DELIMITER //
CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts`
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` IN (3, 4) AND `value` = OLD.`id`;

SQL-fråga:

DELIMITER // CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` IN (3, 4) AND `value` = OLD.`id`;

MySQL sa:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER //
CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts`
FOR' at line 1

Did so and this error came

(if you use xampp)

open xampp/mysql then copy the database folder you want to import..

This is what im doing. From my computer i move the database folder to hosters xampp/mysql and then i cant see anything on hoster computers localhost/phpmyadmin it doesnt appear the folder..

Ok its db name - WAR (42)

But i cant see accounts players table etc just some of the tables like 10 of the tables only :S

sorry for double post

Follow an tutorial, that will help! :)

Would help if you'd mention one of these so called tutorials cause we've both tryed to find one without success.

Ontopic: Now when we try to import our database.sql we get this problem.

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MYSQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER' at line 1

Seems like a easy fixed problem since it's only mentioning a syntax to be used?

This is what im doing. From my computer i move the database folder to hosters xampp/mysql and then i cant see anything on hoster computers localhost/phpmyadmin it doesnt appear the folder..

You should have SHUT DOWN SQL+Apache+xampp before importing..
The data could have been corrupted after importing while SQL was running..

If you haven't solved this one.

Go into your phpmyadmin and enter your database that you want to export.
then simply use the "export" button and "save as file". after you got the .sql file.
then make a .rar of the server and send it to your host computer.
there you upload the .rar file, enters the phpmyadmin, press the "import" button. Browse to you .sql file that you exported earlier.
and your done!

simply! :)

rep+ if my post was for any use :)

Last edited:
Lol fail the hoster computer had wrong version of XAMPP but now everything is cool thanks everybody! :*

Back