• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Move Otland back to previous server! Fast web experience FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello!

First of all, I would like to congratulate Talaturen and those ppl who spent their time and effort to do this great update, good job! :)

Since it's summer, I haven't really been using otland for few days, but today, when I decided to surf trough it a bit, I noticed that since the update loading time has become much longer(every page loads in aprox. 4-10 seconds <_<). First thought was that there is something wrong with my internet or smth, but no, otland was the only site responding with so huge time interval. I was pretty amazed when, after looking up the host location, I found out that the new host/ISP is located in the United States 0.o What the buck? We are now moved to USA? :eek: I didn't found anything in announcement board about this, so I have no idea why they have changed the host. I am not sure, but I think that most of Otlanders are from Europe, so I think that was a stupid idea.

So, if being on Otland has also become pain in the ass for you and you want the old host back, then please support this thread and take the right vote! :)

Last edited:
That's weird since for me on a 30kb/s download net it loads each 2~4 secs.

+100 ms. in ping response when comparing to old results, but I don't really mind.

I dont notice any difference and I'm from the UK.

Looks like I am the only one who was affected so much 0.o and obviously they will not change the server only because of 1 person, so screw this, closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back