• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moved to private subversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
We have finally moved to a private subversion, all The Forgotten Server developers who want access to this should contact me through a private message, until you do you will be counted as an inactive developer.

The reason why we are moving to a private subversion is because the users have prooven that they cannot have access to the bleeding edge version without spamming our boards with bugs from these versions.

This is only for The Forgotten Server developers, if you aren't in our development team don't waste your time asking me for access to the subversion, you'll just end up ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we can't compile our-selfes TFS 3.0 and so on, am I right?

You can when we release the sourcecode, we have already started the development of 0.3 again and in a few weeks we'll release the first alpha.

lol well my brother wanted but he is like that unserious guy that fix wands
like a wand that shoot "SD" and heal or drain mana etc etc but i have seen some of his work he can fix other things very well xD!
tala <3 =)

"edited"
oh i shouldent say it here right :O?
sorry xd

Hey..

How can we submit Patches?
We post it on the forum?

How can we be part of developers team?

The private, such as public svn address has changed.
public.otland.net/svn to svn.otland.net/public, please mind it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back